Monday, July 14, 2008

Meat Bouquet

Have you seen those stores or at least the ads for Edible Arrangements? They take fruit and cut it into the shape of different flowers and make beautiful arrangements that you can send to people. Instead of dying flowers, you get a fruity arrangement that you get to eat.....hence the name. Well I was thinking of the folks that maybe don't like fruit. What about the carnivores of the world?....How about an arrangement for them? You know how men love meat!Well Ta Dah! I came up with "Balogna Rose"! The edible meat bouquet. Just think of the possibilities. There are so many different kinds of lunch meat and so many ways to make them into a pretty and delicious arrangments.Think about sending a loved one a dozen roses made out of balogna. Now that says love, don't you think? I don't have all the details worked out yet, or the investors, or the balogna. But it's on the horizon folks.....oh yes it is! Mmmmmmmm, balogna!

3 comments:

glitterpaintpony said...

Deli Meat: The New Language of Love

Beef Jerky Bouquet Blog said...

This sounds a bit familiar, I would have to say. But, still good luck to you. I myself love pickled bologna.

But only Koegel's. So if you do, only use them.


Cindi Lou
CEO
Beef Jerky bouquet.com
Say it with Meat! tm

Anonymous said...

Wow..I don't want to step on anyone's professional toes. But I think we live in a world where balogna and jerky can live together peacefully.