Friday, July 25, 2008

I heart lists!

Things I've seen on my 8 minute journey to work

  1. Many squished squirrels and ruined possums
  2. Bad Konigshofen Water Park (that's the name, I don't think it's really bad)
  3. 2 speed traps that usually have someone stopped and getting a ticket (I've been one of those poor souls)
  4. Garage sales aplenty
  5. A man in walking shorts, suspenders (which suspiciously looked like liederhosen), white socks, brown shoes and a black chapeau with a feather. (no lie)
  6. 2 Baptist churches (hey I live in the south)
  7. 3 donut shops (hey I live in the fat south)
  8. A large and I mean large painting of a matador in an ornate gold frame that had been put out for the garbage man. ( why oh why didn't I stop to pick up that treasure?)
  9. The monastery where the nun bones were displayed on the Nun Bones Tour of 1999
  10. 3 gas station/minimarts and 1 regular grocery store
  11. 7 donkeys (2 of which are darling little baby donklettes)
  12. Several goats being arrested by the police...or they were being rounded up by the police (they're pretty dangerous goats)
  13. 1 trailer court (hey I live in the fat trashy south)

No comments: