Thursday, November 20, 2008

Things you may or may not know about me. Part Deux

21. I started a monthly book club 11 years ago and have only missed reading 6 or 7 of the books.
22. I played with Barbies until I was 13.
23. Jigsaw puzzles are my own personal Hell.
24. I invented the Owl. (story for later)
25. Been married for 28 years.
26. I currently have 4 tattoos
27. I try to like it, but I hate to exercise.
28. I love the mighty monkey from Archie McPhee.
29. I can pick things up with my toes.
30. I'm emotionally pourous-an empath, if you will.
31. I read my horoscope almost daily.
32. Raw spinach hates my tummy.
33 I love the movie Centerstage.
34. I collect religious statues.
35. Strangers feel compelled to tell me their life stories.
36. I love vampire stories. Hello Charlaine Harris! I think you're Fab!
37. Creating art makes me happy.
38. I kiss my dog on the bridge of her nose between 6 to 10 times a day.
39. Pajamas are my favorite thing to wear.
40. I can burp on command.

1 comment:

miswanderlust said...

Burping on command is an honored tradition. I am impressed.