Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dumbassary

Gosh...so I totally suck at having a blog. Writing does not come naturally to me, so I put it off and put it off and put it off until I feel horribly guilty. Like I don't have enough guilt in my life. I'm not blaming anyone for the guilt. I do it to myself. Stupid, I know....but I can't seem to kick that habit.

Ok so on to something else. I locked myself out of my office today. Wheeeeeeeee...someone ate a retard sammich for lunch. Yeah...so every morning when I get to work I throw my keys into my desk drawer. However...there is another cluster of keys in that drawer that unlocks all the filing cabinets. Today I was all alone in the office. I was on my way out to make a bank deposit. Yay me. I grab my keys (without looking at them...foreshadowing) and turn the lock on the doorknob. I shut the door and look at the keys in my hand....Oh Crap. That's right, I picked up the filing cabinet keys. I tried cranking the doorknob...like that's going to do anything. I tried using all the keys in my hand...no, they are for the filing cabinets. Boo me! Anyhoodle luckily I was able to contact someone to rescue me and now I am safely at my desk. Wow what a totally inane story. Welcome to me!

No comments: